Omaya People Counting Solution
From Entrance to Exit, Capture the Complete Customer Journey
Omaya have gone thru major upgrade and currently we have 3 edition of Omaya Suites which is Omaya Retail, Omaya Workspace & Omaya Vision.
Omaya Vision using camera technology which is allow recognise demographic data such as gender, age group & emotion. Get to know who your customers are, blacklisted or VIP guest.
A completely reimagined user experience with a more intuitive interface and better reporting engine.
We integrate with DivioTec which allows you to estimate foot traffic that is passing within the range of your router using technology of camera.
Easily manage your guest Wi-Fi across all locations from a single, cloud-based dashboard.
Improve data collection using lower memory.
The Omaya 3.0 we design our data analytic software with ease and a powerful user experience in mind. The Omaya software technology is developed to be highly accurate using several edition concepts that work together to produce unified data for improved results.
Retail stores are dynamic environments that need careful observation to stay up to date with ever-changing customer actions. Omaya Retail Edition relies on a single access point device that can utilize Wi-Fi sensors to detect crowds within its range. By using our cloud-based solution, this technology can be used to analyze the demographic profiles of your shopping audience, converted & returning customers.
The Omaya Retail Features:
- Count the number of people entering, exiting, and passing by your stores with 98% accuracy, in real-time.
- Locate your highest and lowest performing stores and analyze in-store performance for benchmarking.
- Our solution is suitable for retail, shopping mall, public sector areas & more.
Our customer tracking solutions are scalable to meet the needs of any size business, whether you are an individual site or need to manage multiple locations from headquarters. The Omaya Workspace edition builds on top of Retail edition by adapting multiple access points to form a triangulation zone within a venue to enhance its detection capabilities. This method offers a more accurate data representation when tracking customer crossing paths between other zones.
The Omaya Workspace Features:
- Monitor real-time occupancy and improve emergency response efforts.
- Gather your people counts, notice patterns, visit, dwell time & tracking.
- Show employees real-time availability of shared workspaces, cafeterias, and more.
- Our solution is suitable for office, headquarters, airports & Enterprise.
Omaya Vision is an entirely separate tech than other edition counterparts by utilizing visual recording and facial/body recognition capabilities when paired with video camera devices. The cameras are typically placed above the area where you want to count the people that enter. This edition performs crowd analysis via movement tracking to detect customers to accurately pinpoint areas critical to high engagement.
The Omaya Vision Features:
- Track more accurate user movement and locations.
- Evaluate and improve marketing and promotional activities.
- Help you enhance safety, improve operations, or win business advantages.
- Our solution is suitable for any type of industry.
How Does it Work?
Retail beacons detect the presence of nearby smart devices embedded with Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth via an unique signal.
Customers smartphone picks up the signal and transmits to the Omaya platform.
The Omaya platform aggregates collected data to the app which formats the information for the customer.
Who is it for?
Capture foot traffic data and see how well you draw in customers, how captivated they are, and how often they return.
Find out how many people visit your location
- How many people are passing by your location?
- How many people do you attract to enter your venue?
- How many are unique visitors?
- How many are new and how many have been to your location before
- How often do they return?
- How much time do they spend in your location?
Why chose Omaya?
Get in Touch Today
Retail analytics have been available for some time now in brick and mortar stores. However, the spotlight for data gathering and analysis has been in the digital world. Get to know more now!Get a Quote
Become our Reseller
It takes you a few minutes to sign up and continue our registration process. We will review your request. Once it’s approved, you will receive an email notification from us. Goodluck!Register Now
Our Software Solutions Work with Equipment from these Popular Brands