THIS DOCUMENTATION AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN (“MATERIAL”) IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. SYNCHROWEB AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THAT THE MATERIAL IS ERROR-FREE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. SYNCHROWEB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO THE MATERIAL AT ANY TIME.
This Documentation aims to provide you a guide on how to manage and utilize Kiwire 2.0 Platform effectively.
Kiwire is an network AAA and captive portal platform purpose-built for today’s service providers. With Kiwire you can offer customizable splash portal, subscriber management, powerful proximity, targeting marketing, advertising and analytics, all this to ensure you can provide an engaging Wi-Fi and network experience for users.Industry Use CasesKiwire is a single platform that supports multi-industry usage such as:
- City Wi-Fi
- Shopping malls
Kiwire version 2.0 now comes with the following new features and enhancement over previous edition.
- New material design web control panel.
- Simplified administration platform.
- Availability of multi-tenant edition.
- Captive portal designer tools , design the page via our drag and drop editor.
- User journey editor, lets you define user experience from the moment they connect to your network.
- Enhancement on our powerful integration engine.
Our development team continuously enhance Kiwire platform, for more up to date enhancement please refer to our change log pages.Overall Available Module
Kiwire platform come with the following modules available.
|Note: Depending on your subscription and your access rights, some modules may be disabled.|
- Cloud Tenant
Management of multi-tenant accounts
Overall settings, high availability, performance, administrator and roles for Kiwire platform.
Manage Kiwire platform interoperate with external system such as social network, radius, ldap , active directory , property management system and more.
Configure & monitoring of network NAS, devices and zone that link with Kiwire
- Login engine
Manage Captive portal pages, journey and media.
Apply restriction, firewall and radius attribute.
Account management of users & voucher and profiles.
Create and apply marketing & advertising campaign.
Overall financial reporting modules
Provide login , users insight and other reports
- Help & Tools
Access to our helpdesk and diagnostics tools.
- NAS: Network access system or gateway that will provide the network access to users.
- Profile: previously known as plan in Kiwire 1.6, profile are user assign data cap quota, credit, charges, per user bandwidth cap and parameter.
- Voucher: one time use account for connecting to network
- Coupon: coupon is a ticket or document that can redeemed for a financial discount or rebate when purchasing a product.
- User : user(s) logged in to network through Kiwire platform
- Admin : administrator(s) that manage and operate Kiwire platform
- Operator : sub administrator(s) that can operate the Kiwire platform based on control limitations as assigned by the admin.
Conventions in TextWe use various conventions in text to help you more quickly identify special terms. The following table describes those conventions and provides examples of their use.
|Bold||Bold typeface indicates terms that defined in the text or terms that appear in a glossary, or both.|
|Italics||Italic typeface indicates emphasis.|
|Indicates important notice for the function.|
|Indicates important warning.|
Conventions in Icon GraphicKiwire uses a common icon to represent a function
|Delete an entry or cancel an action.|
|Edit an entry.|